1. IntroductionAs a user of the Website you agree to our term & conditions as described in this document.
2. Our Service2.1. We shall take all reasonable care and actions to provide the services offered under these terms and conditions. 2.2. We shall not be liable for any consequences, including financial loss or damages, arising out of any Third Party using a User’s Username or ID to access the Website.
3. Licence to Use the Website3.1. The Company allows the Users a non-exclusive right to use the software as permitted by these terms and conditions. The Software remains the property of the Company. No User of the Website obtains any rights in the website and software. 3.2. Users are allowed to use the Website but shall not: 3.2.1. Download, copy or transfer, reproduce distribute, rent, loan, lease, all or any part of the software from this website; 3.2.2. Alter, adapt, merge, modify or translate the software in any way for any purpose to reverse-engineer, disassemble or decompile the software except as provided in section 50B of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988; 3.2.3. Upload or transmit pictures or files that are obscene or pornographic, racist, offensive or otherwise unlawful; 3.2.4. Upload or transit data that contain software or other materials that will breach any intellectual property rights or confidence; 3.3. Users will comply with all applicable legislation, codes and practices in the UK.
4. Copyright.4.1. The User can download, print or save to a storage system information from our website pages for personal use only. 4.2. The User is not entitled to use such material in any commercial format or store in any database format unless prior written agreement had been obtained from the Company.
5. Intellectual Property Rights5.1. The entire copyright, including the database software and any other intellectual property rights contained within the Website throughout the world and all rights in the domain name/s of the Website and all other trademarks of the Company shall be and shall remain the exclusive property of the Company or its licensors. 5.2. Users of the Website obtain no rights to the website or any content contained within. 5.3. All the databases, software and content provided within the Website are the property of the Company or its software suppliers and are protected by UK law. Any other use, including the reproduction, display or performance of the content on the Website is strictly prohibited.
6. Warranties and Liabilities6.1. Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, all warranties and representations, express or implied and howsoever arising, in relation to the software, website and the provision of services under the terms and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law including, specifically , without limitations, all warranties in relation to the following: 6.1.1. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage however arising as a result of the user relying on such information. The Company does not warrant, nor accept liability in any way for, the content or accuracy of its advertising and/or promotions. 6.1.2. The Company does not guarantee that the Website will be error free, or that the Website or its server(s) are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanism(s). It is the User’s responsibility to take adequate protection against these events. The User is responsible for any consequences, including costs and losses, arising from use of the website or software. 6.1.3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company excludes all liability including, without limitation, liability for special, indirect or consequential loss (including loss of profits, earnings and goodwill) whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such.
7. Force Majeure.The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations under the terms and conditions if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
8. Waivers.8.1. No addition to or modification of the terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by a director of the Company. 8.2. If in whole or part our terms and conditions are deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of the terms and conditions; however, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected.
9. Partnerships.Nothing in the terms and conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership or joint venture between the user and the company or the relationship of principal and agent between the user and the company.
10. Legal.The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law.
11. Disclaimer11.1. The Company updates information on the Website regularly and hereby exclude any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the website content. 11.2. The Company excludes any warranties, of any content or material placed on a third party website, (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose. 11.3. The Company will not be liable for any damages from the use of or inability to use the Website, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Website. 11.4. Certain links on the Website lead to third party servers which the Company has no control over and accordingly the Company will not accept any liability for any material/s contained on those servers. 11.5. Where part of the Website contains advertising and other material submitted to the Company by third parties these third parties are responsible for ensuring that all material/s submitted to the Website complies with all legislation. 11.6. The Company may suspend the operation of the Website to carry out maintenance and/or upgrades from time to time. 11.7. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms. Ben Sayers is a division of Tandem Group Cycles Limited, company number 01704676, a company registered in England & Wales. The registered office is 35 Tameside Drive, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, B35 7AG M.V. SPORTS & LEISURE LIMITED Conditions of Sale
- Quotations and Acceptance of Orders
- Examination and Claims
- Property and Risk
- Breach by or Insolvency by the Buyer
- Cancellation, Suspension and Termination
- Export Sales
- Force Majeure
- Patents, registered design, trademarks, trade names and copyright
- Right to Sub-Contract
- Proper Law